Quick Dry Filler
- Secure Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Quick-Dry Filler is perfect for all Scuffs, Scrapes & Scratch
Repairs. Quick and clear drying, it can be sanded and coloured creating a smooth repair.
The quick dry filler is perfect for those jobs that require the filler to dry rapidly, can be sanded, grained and coloured. Perfect for repairing cat scratches on furniture, as you can drop the filler into the cat scratches making a perfect repair.
The Quick Dry Filler is a unique Repair Compound used to fill in surface abrasions, scuffs and holes in leather. Quick Dry filler is designed for use in high wear areas, like seat bases, cushions, car seat bases, car seat bolster, arms of chairs and sofas etc It’s a medium consistency quick drying filler and so it can be easily rubbed into the damage of the leather, allowing it to hold the leather fibres tightly together creating a strong repair as well as a smooth one.
You can also mix the Leather Colourant with this filler to match the leather colour making the repair better and enabling you to get a better more invisible finish.
The filler repair compound, produces a natural look and feel, can be grained by stippling the filler on, creating a grain like finish, then lightly sanded back and coloured over the top.
Not suitable on Suede, Nubuck or absorbent materials
The quick drying filler has excellent adhesion properties, won’t shrink, crack or peel off, once applied correctly, its medium viscosity and has an excellent shelf life. The quick dry Filler has a flexible finish so it won’t crack. It may need several applications to ensure of a perfect repair.
Warning: Make sure the surface finish has been removed fully before applying the Quick dry filler.
This liquid leather filler has a unique property to it which means if can spray this out of a spray gun, buy adjusting the spraying pressure so it's spitting out the liquid leather filler to create the effects of grain on the surface.
With the quick drying filler, you can apply this onto a protected painted leather surface to create a grain pad, once fully cured just peel off and on the underside is the impression of grain which can be used as a grain plaster.
*Not suitable on Suede, Nubuck or absorbent materials*
1. Once you have removed the surface finish that’s been applied in the tanning stages and the leather is back to a state of being absorbent again you can use the quick dry filler
2. Make sure the manufactured finish has been removed fully, then using a spatula, paste on the quick dry filler to the surface filling in badly cracked areas
3. Either wait for this to dry naturally or speed up with a hair drier then you can sand with 320 grit paper or 1200 grit paper if you wish to make the quick dry filler smooth
4. Then you’re ready for the application of the leather colours/leather dyes
5. Not suitable for use on Aniline, Suede, Nubuck or absorbent materials