Aniline Leather Cleaner
- Secure Checkout
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
LRC7 Aniline Leather Cleaner - Deep Cleans - Ultra Safe - Eco Friendly
Our Aniline Leather Cleaner is perfect for deep down safe cleaning of Aniline Leather. The perfect solution for removing all kinds of grime, dirt and stains leaving you with a clean and fresh surface.
- Quickly and easily cleans aniline leather
- Safe to use no solvents
- The Aniline Leather Cleaner is suitable for all types of colours
- Great foaming action for safer cleaning
- Perfect for all aniline leather furniture
- Works great on Vachetta Leather
- Perfect for Veg tanned Leather
Being a gentle yet powerful deep cleaning aniline leather cleaner its the perfect partner for delicate leathers found on designer handbags.
- Great for Designer Leather Handbags
- Perfect for Designer Leather Jackets
- Works well on Designer Leather Purses.
The Aniline Leather Cleaner being a water based leather cleaner is safe to use, powerful and deep cleans and adds moisture to keep all leathers soft and supple, helping to stop leathers from breaking down quicker, helps stop leather drying out.
Aniline is unprotected; this means all the dirt and grime absorbs into the leather rather than being settled on the surface like a pigment coated leather.
Perfect for use on leather Handbags and Leather Clothing. The Aniline Leather Cleaner being a water based product is safe to use and adds moisture to keep all leathers soft and supple, helps stop leathers from breaking down quicker.
Because aniline is unprotected this means all the dirt and grime absorbs into the leather rather than being settled on the surface like a pigment-coated leather.
Always test in a small hidden area first.
Suitable for uses on: Aniline Leather, Veg Tanned Leather, Semi Aniline Leather, Vachetta Leather, Crust Leather, Two Tone Leather, Waxy Pull Aniline Leather
Works great on these items: aniline leather furniture, handbags, Wallets, Leather Jackets, Leather Purses, Leather Gloves, Leather Hats, Leather Book Binders
Before you start to use any products on aniline leather its best to carry out a small quick test to see if you do actually have aniline leather. Place a drop of water in a small hidden area if this soaks in or if you use a microscope and you can see pores then you most likely have aniline leather.
1. Shake the bottle well
2. Spray directly onto the leather, brush or sponge and work in
3. Use circular motions to lift away all dirt residue
4. Using a soft terry towel wipe away all dirt residue
5. After cleaning proceed to condition and protect your leather